UDAS (IUGONET Data Analysis Software)
- UDAS v2.01.1 has been released. (Apr 17, 2013)
- When you download UDAS, please submit the registration form of the IUGONET users mailing list. IUGONET will share useful information about our products (UDAS, Metadata DB) by the mailing list.
What is UDAS?
The IUGONET Data Analysis Software (UDAS) is the plug-in software for THEMIS Data Analysis Software suite (TDAS).
- The IUGONET data (e.g., geomagnetic data, aurora data, radar data, and so forth), sattelite data (THEMIS, GOES, WIND, and ACE) can be handled.
- It is possible to use many routines to visualize and analyze time series data.
- It accesses the IUGONET data through the Internet, and then the data are automatically downloaded onto the user's computer.
When you use the IUGONET data, please check the data policy for each data set. The data policy will be displayed in the console, when you run the load procedures on IDL. It is also possible to search the data policy at the IUGONET Metadata Database.
- We acknowledge the cooperation and generosity of the THEMIS Science Support Team in allowing us to use the TDAS for our data analysis software, and in our developing the executable TDAS on the IDL virtual machine environment.
- SuperDARN KSR radar data was provided by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) through ERG-SC. The load program for this data was developed in collaboration with NICT.
- Our software has been developed in collaboration with ERG Science Center.
For questions, comments, and requests about UDAS, please contact the UDAS development team ().